Vision & Mission
Well-rounded Personalized Education Adventures for All
Taking the responsibility to break the threshold of acquiring knowledge and realizing equal educational opportunities
To achieve “Goal 4: Quality Education“, one of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) set by United Nations:
“Ensure inclusive and equitable quality education and promote lifelong learning opportunities for all.”
Develop learning plans through patented AI technology
‣ Develop learning plans through patented AI technology
‣ Through big data analysis of learning experience and test performance at different stages, it can provide learners with more personalized learning plans.
‣ Intelligently match educational resources of different levels for learners’ reference and use, including test questions, teaching materials and teachers, etc., to achieve more individualized and self-directed learning.
‣ E-textbooks are not based on a book, but in units of study units, articles, texts, single or several topics, etc., so that the platform can provide more careful matching.
‣ Allow users to play a variety of roles and participate in it, so that various stakeholders can jointly build a new e-learning ecosystem in their multiple roles.
Through the open platform, anyone is welcome to become a teacher or an author, and they can teach, flexibly produce study units and share more educational resources of different forms and levels.
Systems and Methods for Creating Study Plan via Artificial Intelligence
Patent Effective Date: August 9, 2018
Inventor: Ocean O-yeung CHAN
Owner: Jason CHAN & Ocean CHAN
Application number: 18110253.1
Patent number: HK1250600